Ceran field scratches
Ceran fields are now part of every kitchen. They impress with their ease of use and their quick cleaning. Not to mention the high energy efficiency that such fields have in comparison to conventional cooking plates.
A ceramic hob convinces by the good handling, but since the surface mostly consists of glass ceramic, scratches in the ceramic hob are unfortunately not uncommon. They are created by moving the cooking pots when the bottom of the pots is uneven. A small grain of sand is enough and the scratch is the result. It is crucial to always use your own ceramic hob scraper if the dirt adheres well.
Hard and resistant, but not scratch resistant
The surface of the ceramic hob feels hard and resistant, but the hob is in use for a long time , scratches are visible. Even though the surface is stable, scratches will appear over time that will not look good on the smooth surface.
That's why it's important to clean and maintain the ceramic hob.
- Hard sponges
- Scratchy steel wool
- and sharp cleansers
are absolute no-goes.
In cleaning, everything is designed for gentle care the work of & quot; scrubbing & quot; Do not get to know the ceramic hob.
Removing a Ceran Field Scratch That's the Way It Is Made
Polishing Hard with a Surface Polish
If a scratch has developed, then the polishing of the ceramic hob often helps to conceal the mishap. Because once the hob has a small scratch, it can not simply be polished away. However, the right polish helps to minimize the small damage to the plate.
Here's how it works: A soft sponge or a damp cloth with the right polish agent is needed and you can even polish it. The more precise the work, the better the scab can be hidden. Who uses the appropriate surface polish, r smoothes the small damage. The surface polish may be allowed to work for a few minutes before polishing with the cloth.
Using a conventional toothpaste
Anyone who uses this method for scraping should use the white paste sparingly.
Here's how it works: A small one Amount of toothpaste, is placed on a soft cloth and the affected area is treated with it. An exposure time of a few minutes is reached, when the toothpaste has dried, is polished with a clean and soft cloth and the scratch can be laminated.
The scratches in the ceramic field are to be avoided - Known as
Thus, the glass plate For a long time, it is important to use it sparingly and to prevent scratches.
- A ceramic hob should never be used as a shelf. For the smallest grain of sand is enough to damage the smooth surface of the hob.
- No plates, bottles or glasses should be left on the ceramic hob. Should any of these objects fall over, a scratch, crack, or even crack is the result.
- If there really is a need for the cooker field to look as good as new, cookware should be used with a kitchen roll or kitchen utensil before use wipe and then cook and fry.
- It also helps to wipe the surface of the cooker with a clean and soft cloth before cooking. This will substantially reduce the risk of scratches.
- Pans and pots should not always be moved back and forth. This action is usually not without consequences and traces of what may damage the cooking area. That's why it makes sense to always raise the crockery before pushing it back and forth, so the hob stays healthy.
- For coarse dirt should never be used a scouring agent, even sponges that are scratching are taboo. The only true for the hotplate is only the Cerankochfeld scraper. This device has a sharp blade, but it was specially made for the ceramic field.
- Everyone is familiar with the Vaseline moisturizer, which is also ideal for protecting the entire hob from scratches. It is important that the entire ceramic hob is treated with it, then the fat may act for a few minutes, so that it can develop its effectiveness.
Ceran field scratches - Half as bad, as long as they are only found on the surface
If the ceramic hob has gotten one or more scratches, that does the Operation of the hob does not detract and does not restrict the functionality in the kitchen under any circumstances. The only important thing is that the scratches adhere to the surface and only cloud the appearance. If a correct jump is already visible, the operator should exercise caution. Then water can get under the glass during the cooking process and the utmost caution is required. Because now there is a risk that the glass may burst or a short circuit, electric shock or fire is triggered.
Scratches on the glass surface of the ceramic field are not nice to look at, but they are not uncommon. Pans and pots should not be pushed around constantly. Much better, the pot is raised instead of pushed. Above all, however, it is the fine grains of sand and dust that are the cause of the scratches in the ceramic field. Therefore, it is recommended to wipe the cooking surface again with a soft and clean cloth before cooking. If the ceramic hob just got a small scratch, the look suffers, but not the functionality of the device. The functional reliability is guaranteed with small scratches.
Artikelbild: © Daniel Krylov / Bigstock.com